Friday, October 26, 2007

Preview to the Preview

Normally around this time I'd post something along the lines of a preview between the Pens and the Canadiens. Only reason I'm putting this off until tomorrow is because the Canadiens have a game tonight against the Hurricanes and I want to see how they play.

Some things I can tell you that are going through my mind:

Is Price going to start tomorrow night?
Will we ever hear the end of how Price got his first career win at Pittsburgh?
How many times is Therrien going to keep messing with the lines, allowing only one game to be the test of its competence?

And...

How important is this win to the Pens before they embark on the road?

I'll get to those questions and more tomorrow morning, as I knock out another Pens preview. I'm also keeping my eye on Max Talbot, who is said to have injured his neck - not his head, as initially predicted. No further word as to whether he's expected in the lineup or not, but I'll stay on top of it and follow up again tomorrow. In the mean time, feel free to answer those questions yourself. I'd love to see what other Pens fans have to say.

Game of the night: Hurricane vs Canadiens


Insert whitty - I mean, cliche Price caption here.